ImpactMDS members receive:
Absolutely unbeatable prices! Compare us to any other competitor. You’ll be pleasantly surprised.
ALPHA SIGNS & DISPLAYS offers these items and more. Check with them for current specials and discounts far below market value!
- Retractable Banners – #EC1024 -24″ Econo Retractable (Graphic & Hardware Package) $69.00 ea. for one.
- Table Throw: #1063030F-6 ft. x 30″Top x 29″H – 4 Sided Standard Table Throw (Full Color – Full Bleed) Dye Sublimation – $89.00 ea. for one
- Table Runner – #103060 – 30″W x 60″L Table Runner Full Color Print Dye Sublimation (Full Bleed) -$30.00 ea.
- Flags – #FE0701S- Feather Flag 7′ Single-Sided With Spike Base & Carry Bag $69.00 ea. for one
- Pole Flags – on web site
- Avenue Banners – on web site
- Tents – #Tent1030 – 10 x 10 ft. Tent Full-Color Canopy with 40mm Steel Hexagonal Frame and Wheeled Bag Included – $399.00 ea. for one
All other items are sold at unit price. We have very good pricing and very good quality. Check out our website. You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
In addition, alpha offers:
- NO SET CHARGE
- NO PROOF CHARGE
- NO PMS MATCH CHARGE
Placing Orders with Alpha Signs & Displays
IMPORTANT: Current month authorization code must be clearly visible on your PO.
Email address for orders and artwork: email@example.com
Main Customer Service Numbers: 866-262-1088; 732-481-0299
Hours: 9-6 Monday thru Friday (Eastern time)
For questions contact:
- Jerry Djerdjerian 866-262-1088 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders 866-262-1088 email@example.com
Products ship from:
Toms River, NJ. 07753
About Alpha Signs & Displays
At ALPHA SIGNS & DISPLAYS our main philosophy is to provide excellent product quality, competitive pricing, and superior customer service. We have a wide selection of signs and displays, constructed with the finest raw materials right in our New Jersey manufacturing facility. We are the world leader in innovative products and ideas providing our customers with multiple options to accommodate any size budget.
At ALPHA SIGNS & DISPLAYS, it is all about the customer!
Updated: March 19, 2019