ImpactMDS members receive:
Exceptions: Overseas Items and Closeouts.
Self Promo Policy: EQP minus 50%, plus no setup charge on most items (some exceptions do apply)
Placing orders with Tekweld:
IMPORTANT: Current month authorization code should be clearly visible on your PO.
Main Customer Service Number: 877-835-9353
Main Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For specific questions about your order please contact the customer service rep who corresponds to your geography.
- Northeast – Will Flores – email@example.com – ext. 139 Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland
- Southeast – Michael Amodeo – firstname.lastname@example.org – ext. 128 Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia and Florida
- Southwest – Ozzie Moldanado – email@example.com – ext. 126 Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico.
- Northwest – Maryanne Cosgrove – firstname.lastname@example.org – ext. 103 North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio
- West Coast – Robert Panico – email@example.com – ext. 158 Washington, Montana, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Nevada and California
Products ship from:
Hauppauge NY 11788
Tekweld lives up to their niche for low cost, low minimum and fast production commodity products that satisfy customers in every vertical market. Full color process decoration is one of the many reasons that puts Tekweld above the competition. They make sure that end users have a “Wow” factor when receiving their items. Their award winning customer service provides everything from same day order acknowledgements, no repeat set-up fees, free random samples, and a terrific self-promo policy. Tekweld’s dedicated representatives are available to assist you with all your customer’s needs. At Tekweld it’s not business, it’s personal.
Updated: 3/26/19 by Roee Tadmore