ImpactMDS members receive:
EQP pricing on core and retail brands (excludes USB, Shoelaces, Lanyards, Headbands, Pet Collar/Leash)
Sweda also offers:
- Free virtuals
- No proof charges
- Free pms color matching
- Spec Samples (Standard Setup will apply) – 50% off spec sample (excludes Brands, USB, Shoelaces, Lanyards, Headbands, Pet Collar/Leash)
- Random Samples – 50% off (excludes Brands, USB, Shoelaces, Lanyards, Headbands, Pet Collar/Leash)
- Self-promos (Standard Setup will apply) – 50% off (excludes Brands, USB, Shoelaces, Lanyards, Headbands, Pet Collar/Leash)
- 24 hr service with no rush fee
- East Coast freight equalization program
- COOP program
- Website tools (inventory look up, freight estimator, virtual mock up, generic product videos, and product template download).
Monthly Specials: https://www.swedausa.com/en_us/page/Kellies-klicks
Quarterly Specials: https://www.swedausa.com/en_us/page/paulies-picks
Sign up to receive specials throughout the year: https://www.swedausa.com/en_us/page/e-promotions
IMPORTANT: Current month authorization code must be clearly visible on your PO.
Because of recent tariffs, it is advisable to check with Joanne Luu before quoting your customer (scroll down to view Joanne’s contact information).
Email address for orders: [email protected]
Artwork: [email protected]
Main Customer Service Number: 626-638-1100
Hours: 6:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday thru Friday (Pacific time)
For questions contact your Sweda representative:
- For immediate assistance you can also contact:
- Joanne Luu 626-638-1250; [email protected]
Products ship from:
City of Industry, CA 91744
Sweda routinely ships into Canada and provides the same ImpactMDS member discounts. For pricing inclusive of customs fees, duties, taxes, etc, please reach out to:
- Cindy Esqueda; 626-638-1165; [email protected]
3rd party shipping preferred.
Founded in 1976, Sweda Company, LLC is the preferred choice of innovative marketing solutions for the advertising specialties industry. Sweda is a founding member of Quality Certification Alliance (QCA) and a ASI 5-Star Supplier, offering complete services, competitive pricing and quality customer care to its distributor customers. Our product offering covers 18 categories including bags, drinkware, hats, gifts, home and office, outdoors, gift sets, stationery, technology, time and writing instruments.
Sweda’s 300,000 sq. ft. facility is headquartered east of Downtown Los Angeles in the City of Industry.