ImpactMDS members receive:
No charge for random samples up to $5.00 per order. Please provide shipping account number and shipping method.
Placing orders with Garyline:
Important ordering information:
- Emailed orders must include PO# in the Subject Line.
- We ask that distributors please list in the Notes section of the PO that you are a member of ImpactMDS. The CURRENT ImpactMDS authorization code must also be included. Also, please mention that you’re a member of ImpactMDS in all communications.
- Email orders to: email@example.com or fax to 888-864-9932
To avoid delays please view ordering information.
All orders with artwork should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Customer Service Number: 800-227-4279 Mon – Fri 8 am – 5:30 pm (EST).
For artwork, shipping, billing, or general questions contact:
- Anyone in Customer Service can assist 800-227-4279
- For escalated issues or programs please contact Paul Hanney; email@example.com; 800-227-4279, extension 431
All products ship from: Bronx, NY, 10474
Garyline is a family business celebrating its 53rd year in business with two generations actively involved in the company. We take pride in providing our customers with the personalized attention that is necessary to produce and ship promotional products ON TIME. 95% of our production is manufactured in our New York facility.
We are Quality Certification Alliance (QCA) accredited for Product Safety, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain Safety, Social Accountability, and Environmental Stewardship. Product Safety Documents including CPSC Certificates of Compliance are available on our website. We received an overall A+ Rating of 99.54 on our current audit.
Our 300,000 sq. foot manufacturing plant is located in the Bronx, NY. All stages of the manufacturing process are under one roof – molding, warehousing, printing and assembly. More than 400 dedicated men and women are employed on a full time basis, operating 24 hours a day. The customer service and art departments are located in the plant, facilitating better communication and quicker turnaround time.
Our facilities include:
- Over 300,000 square feet of office, manufacturing and warehouse space, with over 6 miles of pallet racking
- Thirty injection molding, five extrusion blow molding machines and five stretch blow molding machines
- Complete secondary operation, including die cutting, sealing, hand and automated assembly
- Printing includes: UV silk screening with hi-speed multi-color printers, pad printing, hot stamping, laser etching, six-color digital printers and embroidery machines
- Complete on-line computer system to control production, order processing, inventory, and accounting functions
- Art department is networked to our screen making and printing departments
- Computerized Order Acknowledgment, Tracking, and Invoicing
- Our website, Garyline.com is interactive with a protected Distributors Only site. You can view invoices, order status, track shipments, check inventory, create virtual proofs, and download CPSC Certificates of Compliance.
Our company utilizes several city, state and federal programs, which makes us competitive with foreign sources. Reduced rates for energy-hydropower from Niagara delivered to NYC at huge savings for electric power. As an American manufacturer, with a stable and reliable workforce, we can meet your demand for product at all times. Garyline is proud to be a source for UNION MADE products.
Go Green with Garyline! Over 100 products made from recycled materials. All aspects of production controlled on our premises to ensure a quality recycled product.
In summary, Garyline is successful, financially secure, and well managed, with “State-Of-The-Art” facilities and a reputation for being a quality supplier. You are assured when buying from Garyline, that you are selecting a supplier with whom you can be confident.
- QCA accredited since 2010
- 2017 Distributor Choice Winner – Auto Accessories
- SAAGNY Supplier
- 95% of our production is manufactured in our New York facility.
More info available at: http://www.garyline.com/page/4-ordering-information